Saturday, December 09, 2006

Random Pics

In my very first blog I talk about how my hard drive on this computer is basically full and how in order to put new pics on, I must take old ones off. Well, this is one of those times. I need to delete a folder and so I wanted to post some pics from it before I remove them. They are just too cute not too share.




This pic cracks me up because Gage and his big Uncle are wearing necklaces, but not Kyah.


He loves to do his hair spikey when he gets out of the bath


Folding arms for prayer





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just realized that I have not seen pictures of your new place. I'm looking at these going, where are they? Cute pics, I like the one with the blocks!

Anonymous said...

I just love those photos -- especially peaking through the blocks.

Amy