Oh my goodness, she sure is cute. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last picture you posted of her!! So sweet, kinda makes me want another one :-)
She is beautiful! I, too, love the last one! Makes me wish my (wearing size 6 month) baby was itty bitty again...
Look at those little feet, those are my fave :)
Tell Tami CONGRATS!!!!
No, I don't think Nic has a blog, maybe I can talk him into getting one!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, she sure is cute. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last picture you posted of her!! So sweet, kinda makes me want another one :-)
She is beautiful! I, too, love the last one! Makes me wish my (wearing size 6 month) baby was itty bitty again...
Look at those little feet, those are my fave :)
Tell Tami CONGRATS!!!!
No, I don't think Nic has a blog, maybe I can talk him into getting one!!!
Post a Comment