Wow, that's a good one! If you're going to drain it, make sure you run the needle through a flame first (cleaning it with alcohol won't hurt, either!), and insert it at the base of the blister, then let it drain. DON'T POP IT! The black toenail isn't too bad either. Runners have the coolest injuries.
Those are true runners battle wounds... Kind of like stretch marks for being pregnant. I used to hate looking at my feet because they looked so disgusting - now I am a little sad they aren't as "beat up" as they used to be. Your feet are proof of how very hard you have worked. I hope you drain that blister soon...... it really will feel better and heal a lot faster!!! Good luck.
7 comments:
Gross Angela! I think I did just throw up a little in my mouth... You poor girl! You need to come use the foot spa on your poor feet.
Wow, that's a good one! If you're going to drain it, make sure you run the needle through a flame first (cleaning it with alcohol won't hurt, either!), and insert it at the base of the blister, then let it drain. DON'T POP IT! The black toenail isn't too bad either. Runners have the coolest injuries.
Those are true runners battle wounds... Kind of like stretch marks for being pregnant. I used to hate looking at my feet because they looked so disgusting - now I am a little sad they aren't as "beat up" as they used to be. Your feet are proof of how very hard you have worked. I hope you drain that blister soon...... it really will feel better and heal a lot faster!!! Good luck.
why would you post that..it's disgusting and no one needed to see it!
oh dear... you did NOT wear sandals to church! Those are some pretty looking toes :)
K - I'm sending in all my marathon mommies info in tonight!
Oh my goodness, that looks so painful. And I thought my feet got beat up when I was in gymnastics!
When did you grow that 6th toe? That's so foul!
Post a Comment