Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Snow, Snow, and More Snow

I swear it's been snowing for 24 hours. I do like the snow, but not when it makes the roads super bad and I can't get anywhere. Like to the Doctors office to get my hand x-rayed because I bit it real tough yesterday while shoveling snow. Uggg. I actually think that maybe I just sprained it bad. Still annoying. My kids however, have been loving the snow. Today after Kyah and I walked Gage to school, I let her play in the front yard. It was hilarious. I got a cute video. I'd say we have a fresh new FOOT of snow. Wow.






These are from Sledding on Christmas Day.

4 comments:

kg said...

Wow! That is a lot of snow!! Hope your hand feels better!

Marcie said...

so much fun

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Hope the hand is ok =) That is a TON of snow... I'm so glad ours is gone now. It was fun while it lasted, but kind of a pain at the same time.

kelly said...

ugg...
i hope your hand is okay and that you're staying warm.
is it almost spring?