Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Future Police Officer

I've always said that Gage has a future in law enforcement because he is soooooooo concerned with what's right and wrong. He NEVER breaks rules. I was in my bedroom today while the kids were eating lunch and this is the conversation I heard. Too funny.


Kyah: (Fake burping while eating lunch.)

Gage: Is that very appropriate??

Kyah: (Silence)

Gage: Is that very appropriate??????

Kyah: Are you telling on me?

Gage: Next time you do that I will.

4 comments:

JP said...

ok...that really made me giggle.

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Sounds like a conversation much like my two kids would have. Cristian is the same way as Gage! Such a rule follower and has little tolerance for those who don't follow them. But that's good... our boys will stand up well to peer pressure! (is that how you spell it?)

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

FUNNY!! Blaine is the same way, maybe it has something to do with being the oldest..

Erin said...

This is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!