I have not been posting very much for kind of a while. Especially lately. For whatever reason, I just have had this aversion to the computer and the television lately. I think it's because I've been gardening (love it). My garden is my baby right now. (I've been meaning to post about this.) And, I've been reading books like crazy. I've probably read 30 books since the new year. At night when I used to post and watch television, I spend my time reading instead. So, that's why my posting has been sporadic at best.
Today is my eighth wedding anniversary. So here's a shout out to my hard working, driven, intelligent, awesome and handsome husband. I love you.
And the last book I read was a good one. I couldn't put it down. It is called The Hunger Games. It is a sort of violent book, but not gory, if that makes sense. Anyway, it is the first book of a trilogy and the second comes out sept. 1st. Fun.
That's all for now.
8 years ago

5 comments:
Sounds like a good way to spend your time. wish I was not so addicted to the TV and computer..
Happy Anniversary!!! It was great to come over on saturday. We have LOVED your gifts from the garden. We made the salad yesterday and both of the boys liked it! Your garden is beautiful you should be proud. I hear you on the lack of interest in the tv, I hope my aversion lasts!
My interest in the tv leaves during the summer months, that's when I do most of my reading :) You'll be excited that I've started the Twilight series :)
Happy anniversary!!
But, maybe you could dedicate one evening to blog land... we miss your updates and pics of the fam!! And would love to see pics of your garden!! what all did you grow this year? I've got lots of stuff too!!
I have The Hunger Games on my kitchen counter RIGHT NOW. My friends are doing it for book club. I am excited to read it. Funny.
I know it would take too long to do 'book reports' on everything that you've read, but I think that you should list all of the titles and just give a thumbs up or thumbs down. PLEEAAASE?!?!?
Post a Comment