Cute place!! I really like it!
Cute house! Good luck, I hope it works out for you!
Looks really nice guys! We hope it works out.
congrats! that's so exciting.
Um, I didn't even know you were looking to buy a house; I thought other things were coming first. Tell me all about it and don't leave anything out! So excited for you!!!
Yeah-- that must mean you're staying?? good to hear that exciting things are happening for you!!
So I haven't heard any new details...is there more news?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute place!! I really like it!
Cute house! Good luck, I hope it works out for you!
Looks really nice guys! We hope it works out.
congrats! that's so exciting.
Um, I didn't even know you were looking to buy a house; I thought other things were coming first. Tell me all about it and don't leave anything out! So excited for you!!!
Yeah-- that must mean you're staying?? good to hear that exciting things are happening for you!!
So I haven't heard any new details...is there more news?
Post a Comment