Saturday, January 06, 2007

Family Home Evening

Tomorrow I will start my new year's resolution of having a regular family home evening. I am using the January issue of the friend. There is a little page called prayer reminders. It is puzzle pieces to cut out and put back together. The little puzzles remind you how to pray. Folding arms, bow head, close eyes, etc. I linked the page so you can see what I'm talking about or even print it out if you would like. When you click on the link you will see that it says little friends, you have to scroll down a little bit until you see that it says Prayer Reminders, there is a little picture of it and you can click on it to enlarge it. I'm not going to lie, I'm super proud of myself for figuring our how to link!!!! Also, check out my links on the sidebar to the right. For some reason you have to scroll down to the bottom to see them!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love Pioneer Woman? Thanks for the link. I'm wanting to do something with John during his lunch a couple of times during the week.