Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

I definitely have some resolutions for the new year.

1. I want to really have family home evening every monday. No Excuses.
2. I want to be kinder and more patient.
3. I want learn more about photography.
4. I want to learn more about photoshop.
5. Certainly this wouldn't be complete without saying I'd like to lose 20 lbs!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't brave enough to post my goals...I think those are very good goals (except you don't need to lose 20 pounds!). Sometimes I feel gung-ho with Photoshop and then there are days it's simply too overwhelming!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same thing -- I don't have the guts to post mine. FHE is a wonderful goal. I want to do something similar in that I want to do something gospel focused with John M-F.

Amy