Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fun Trip: Part One

I had a really good, fun trip to Utah. I have so many pictures to post that I'm going to it in parts.

I got in really late Thursday night, due to a small mistake on my part. :) So we basically went to WalMart, McDonald's, and then home to bed. On Friday, my mom insisted that we take some mother daughter photos. We obliged of course. Once we got in front of the camera there was no stopping us. You'll see what I mean. After that we went out to eat at Cafe Rio-my favorite-, then to the mall to visit Nate's family at Alyse's Bridal, then to SLC to visit Rocky at his hotel, and finally out bowling with Kylee, Uncle Doug, and cousin Brandon. Unfortunately I only have pics from the photo shoot. Bowling pictures would have been hilarious, but I didn't want to cart around my huge camera. This is exactly why I'm getting a cannon powershot for Christmas. (Did you get that Nate!) Anyway, Friday was fun, here are my pics.


Mother-Daughter









Sisters







For Laughs







Here is a preview of Saturday's game.

The most intense #1 I've ever seen. :) (I'm referring to Kylee)

10 comments:

Team Hanni said...

Oh what would I give to have just one sister....... You are so lucky. I LOVE your pictures. What a fun weekend.

Team Hanni said...

P.S. what is Kylee so worked up over??? WOW!

Mama G said...

Your mom should be so proud! And dang she looks young, i thought she was another sister!!!

Kimm said...

You are my least favorite sister...there is no need for my jumping shots to be on your blog...I do remember taking plenty of you and Kylee jumping..use some of those!! I guess getting 2 out of the hundred we took of all four of us is good!

Michelle said...

Glad you're back, it was great seeing you yesterday. Love the pictures... you guys look like you had a lot of fun. What a treat to have all the sisters together with their mom! Now that I have kids, I really appreciate more those little special family moments.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun trip. Love the sister shots and feet shots, I am into feet (even though I hate my own!) Your mom really is youthful and I like her hair in the ringlets. It looks like Kylee is holding her breath in her "extreme" picture :). Tonight Carol and I were just talking about Shelby being in Utah. I'll say it again...I miss her not in YW's!

I am having the same problem with the camera. Once I get Tanner in the carseat, a diaper bag and purse it really kills me to carry ANOTHER bag. I've often brought the camera and then never even taken it out, so I've started leaving it at home. I miss my little camera that fit in my coat pocket.

....Does Carol read your blog?

kg said...

Love that first picture!

danakat said...

You gals are cute!

By the way, I love love love my Canon! That's why I'm getting a second.

Team Hanni said...

I'm soooooooooooooo glad that I was not there to take pictures with you.
Love Jeff

Team Hanni said...

Next time you take a #1 picture, make sure Kylee goes to the bathroom before you take it and not during.
Love Jeff