Monday, October 29, 2007

Good Company and a Busy Weekend

Nate's Mom and Sister came and visited us over the weekend. The kids were soooooo excited to have Grandma and Aunt Anne here! We had a good weekend carving pumpkins, decorating cookies, reading books, playing with toys, watching videos, playing our new Wii, and having our primary program. Here are some pics.









Thanks Grandma and Aunt Anne for coming to visit us!

6 comments:

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

Who craved those pumpkins?! They are hired to do mine, which I won't be carving! Amazing! I also noticed Kyah studing "El Mundo" :).

Kimm said...

Ya'll ain't messin around with those pumkins!!!!

Mama Nirvana said...

I just have to say that your pumpkins look amazing!

Amy

Team Hanni said...

Alright, fess up - who has the pumpkin skills?

Anonymous said...

Nate carved the pumkin with the cat and spider (Kyah's) and Grandma carved the happy pumpkin(Gage's). They turned out great! Who knew they had mad pumpkin carving skills. :)

danakat said...

Sorry to jump on late to the bandwagon...but I have to agree about those jackolanterns! Those put Martha Whatshername to shame!