Tuesday, October 28, 2008

That's Hot

Nate and I were invited to an adult only, costume required, Halloween party last weekend. We had SO MUCH FUN! (Thanks Lisa and Dan!) Nate went as a golfer with a golf ball stuck in his head, and I went as Paris Hilton as an inmate. (Thank you Kylee for the outfit) We had so much fun playing all sorts of games and eating amazing food. Nate was brave enough to bob for apples and eat a doughnut off of a string. Paris would never do that, so I didn't either. :) AND a big thank you to Tara for taking the kids overnight so we could stay out LATE and PARTY!!




I was being "in character" taking random pics of myself during the party.



5 comments:

Courtney said...

Paris, paris, paris-- you look so good... even in prison orange. Looks like a darn cool time!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Sooo super funny. Great work taking on the Paris persona.. Fun times!!

Mel

Michelle said...

How fun! With blond hair you actually look more like Kylee.

kelly said...

you look smokin'!
fun party...

Anonymous said...

We had a blasty-blast. Halloween party or throwing tennis balls down the stairs? I choose the tennis balls.