Friday, June 12, 2009

Go Time: Utah Valley Marathon

Tomorrow I'm running the Utah Valley Marathon! This will be marathon number 3 for me! I would love to have your good running vibes coming my way in the morning!

7 comments:

kg said...

You'll do awesome, I'm absolutely sure of it! It was great to see you for five minutes...just like old times!!

Ainsley said...

woohoo!! I'll be there, cheering you on!! Good luck!

T-Lo said...

Domination is the key my girl. You are going to tear it up with the fastest time EVER! And you will feel like a million buckazoids! GOOOOOO GELAAAA!

Kelly(M&M) said...

I was going to call you tonight!! I am thinking of you and I know you will do awesome! I can't wait to hear the report. You rock, my friend!!! Good luck!!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

I HOPE that all went well I have been thinking about you all day!!

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Hope it went well, can't wait to hear all about it.

Jen said...

I am so very proud of you! I'm so glad you told that poor tp girl! You're so nice! xoxo