Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Leavin' on a Jet Plane!

Actually it's more like a brown Honda CRV. But still, I'm leaving. Tomorrow I'm going to Washington to run the Rainier to Ruston Relay Race for the 4th year in a row!!! So fun. And then we're turning around and coming back! We'll be there for about 48 hours. Ha. Jeff, Kimm, Kylee and I are making the drive. I should have some fun pics of the race when I get back. Here's to safe traveling!!

3 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

Good Luck!!

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I'm so glad you came to see me today :-) I was so surprised! You look great, and I hope you have a good race tomorrow! See you again in July!!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

I ran on the Orting trail today and HOPED that I would see you when I saw all the markers for the race. TOTALLY need you to explain the relay because I do not get it. There were not many people at all. Hope you had fun...