Then we went to the park, got our decorating done, and then headed to Burger King for lunch. Gage loves to play on the toys there. Kyah FINALLY!! figured out how to climb up the toy there. Wooooohooooooo. You don't know how many time I've climbed in there to help/rescue.
Then we went home so I could finish the cake and gather everything for the party. At three O'clock it was go time!
Gager with his cake.
Opening Presents
All of the kids got to decorate a visor with foam stickers. (Thanks Michelle for the idea~!) And this is a book Gage got that he has been DYING to have. :) )
I had to get a picture of this. While all the kids were around the table watching Gage open presents, Miss Kyah Girl was sitting over by the cake, waiting patiently.
Blowing out candles.
After eating cake we gathered for a group shot and some soccer and Frisbee.
Group shot of the kids, minus Jossy, giving me their "we're number one" sign.
I think overall, the party was a success. RELIEF!
We packed up came home and Gage requested Mac and Cheese for dinner. Shocker- not so much.
Then he opened up presents from us. He was soooooooo excited to get his own alarm clock and also SUPER excited to get Mouse Trap. We played with his new toys and did some of his new Ispy book and then got the kids in bed. They were out so fast tonight. Phew!
What a fun day.
Check out this bubble!

6 comments:
Holy bubble, Batman! I love the Kyah waiting patiently picture too, that is so funny.
Oh my goodness..what a fun day for 12 Gage! Wish I could have been there. I also love the picture of Kyah by the cake...I can't believe she didn't dig in. Happy Birthday crazy boy!
Birthdays for everyone! Happy wishes...our boys are growing up...sniff, sniff!
Thanks for inviting us, both kids had so much fun and loved playing with their party bag toys on the way home!
I love that he was excited over the alarm clock...will you actually set it?
Okay, the picture of Kyah sitting next to the cake cracks me up....she sorta looks punished. As if she is told no matter what she can't have any, ever! :) The bubble is BIG.
SO, did Kyah try and help blow out the candles or did Gage instruct her couldn't?
Lexi still has a fear for the big toys...anything with holes that show the ground and the fact that she is NOT touching ground. She has many a times FREAKED out, even if I am there...I often times have nearly lost all patiences, but she's getting better...Kyah's accomplishment gives me hope.
How fun! 5 already! Where did that time go, it sure can fly by! I think it goes even faster when they are older, sniff...snifff...
Post a Comment