Monday, May 12, 2008

Quote

'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'


I found this quote the other day and really liked it. A few days later I can't even remember where I came across it, so I can't give any sort of credit for whoever said it. Oopsie.

4 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

The author is unknown as far as I can tell. Good Quote :)

Mel

Lindsay S said...

Thank you for the advice about the Deseret News Marathon. I for sure dont want heat and hills for my first marathon. I'm pretty sure I am going to do the Top of Utah!! Thanks for the great advice, it helps me out so much.

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

www.quotegarden.com (under kindness) gives credit to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson; though the quote is worded slightly different....

I am printing this off for tomorrow night's YW activity. This is *so* true. We sometimes think the grass is always greener, until we are in that person's shoes!

Bart, Erin, Hunter, Jorden and a couple of crazy dogs said...

That is a perfect quote.... love it

Hey I tried to email you but I don't think it went through... so here is my email address info@theribbonspot.com

Talk to you soon :)