Wow, you are getting really good. You actually made Nick look HOT! Okay, just kidding he is such a cutie. I can't believe how long it has been sice the Marathon. Time flies.
Oh Nicholas...what a cutie patootie! Good job bunners!!
Great pictures... I like all of them, can't even pick a favorite :-)
I can't pick a favorite either! So fun!
Great Shots!! Is this your digital camera? If so what type? I am in the market.Mel
hey lady!! When you move back to utah, I am trekking there so you can take pics of my kids! You are so talented and awesome!miss you. melinda
Have you ever taken a photography class, or are you just a natural? Those are REALLY good! I'm impressed!
angie, these rock! how lucky is your family?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow, you are getting really good. You actually made Nick look HOT! Okay, just kidding he is such a cutie.
I can't believe how long it has been sice the Marathon. Time flies.
Oh Nicholas...what a cutie patootie! Good job bunners!!
Great pictures... I like all of them, can't even pick a favorite :-)
I can't pick a favorite either! So fun!
Great Shots!! Is this your digital camera? If so what type? I am in the market.
Mel
hey lady!! When you move back to utah, I am trekking there so you can take pics of my kids! You are so talented and awesome!
miss you. melinda
Have you ever taken a photography class, or are you just a natural? Those are REALLY good! I'm impressed!
angie, these rock! how lucky is your family?
Post a Comment