while these videos do highlight Nate being a great dad, they are also HILARIOUS. At least to me, the momma and wife.
This is Nate reading the kids a bed time story. The book is a pop up book about dinosaurs. The mouth is broken on the page he is reading, that explains some of his comments. Nate has no idea I'm video taping, which ups the funniness of it about 100 points.
Directly after this reading of the dinosaur book, Nate took the kids in the bedroom for a bedtime song. I had to video the monitor to record the singing. It cracks me up. The kids love Nate to sing this song. (I have a couple videos of the kids singing it.) Note how directly after Nate has got the kids all wound up he says, "Alright, in bed please." Right. Too funny.
Did you notice how the kids wanted to give momma kisses at the end. Little cutie pies.
8 years ago

3 comments:
That is the funniest version of that song I have heard! I am cracking up, does he now yet you recorded these :)!
Life is so wonderful with a great husband..looks like you got a great guy.. Can't wait until my kids are big enough to both play with daddy looks like fun.
Mel
I wish I had that kind of energy to read stories to my kids. They get the plain old words here. That was soooooo cute and so funny.
Nate you are great!
Post a Comment