Who knows how many to go! I lost my toenail last Friday night while in Idaho. I know more are coming. It was my middle toe on my right foot. Weird to be a middle toe isn't it? Anyway, so there basically isn't a nail. The nail that is growing in is just about ready to make an appearance. (So gross, I know. So when we got back to Washington, I decided I had to do something. Sooooooo Kyah and I painted out toenails a matching bright pink color. For those of you who know me, you know that I NEVER paint my toenails. It's so weird, I look at me feet and feel like they belong to a stranger. However, it is a HUGE improvement! You can no longer see my toenails that are purple, and you basically can't tell I'm missing a toenail. :)
Before

After
I can not, for the life of me, find the cute picture I took of mine and Kyah's toes. I'm going to keep looking.
4 comments:
I am thankful for this picture...for some reason I can handle purple toenails over blisters :)....can't wait to see your pink toenails. So girl!
Yikes! I've never had the nail issues being that I'm still kinda new to the running/marathon thing.
What a battle wound! :)
Seriously No one wants to see your feet...Quit putting them on your blog!!
I still want to see the pink polish...so ignore Kimm's comment ;)...no offense Kimm! :)
Post a Comment