Friday, January 04, 2008



I came home yesterday morning from a meeting to find this note from Nate. It is finished refers the the hundreds of hours he spent studying to take the GMAT test, the hundreds of hours he spent writing essays and filling out his application, and then finally to the fact that he has submitted his application to the Harvard School of Business. It Is Finished folks!!!! One step closer to his dream.

While I am extremely grateful to have him finished with this particular application, I couldn't be more proud of Nate. I don't know anybody as dedicated, as hard working, as loyal, or as smart as Nate. Harvard would be lucky to have him!

8 comments:

Team Hanni said...

YAAAAAAAAAA! Nate! Way to go! I'm sure you are so excited to have this step done and out of the way. How are the other applications? Done? Can't wait to hear what unfolds....

Michelle said...

Wow, that is fantastic news! Did you guys have a little celebration :-)

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

Awesome! How many more is he doing or has he done..Yale and anymore?

The Sharp Family said...

Congrats Nate! You are the hardest working guy I know. I hope this all works out as planned. Dan

McCray Family said...

Yippee! Now comes the hard part....LOL!

Jill said...

Go Nate...you rock. You guys must be so happy to have that behind you. Hope Harvard works out...it would be really cool to know someone who goes to HARVARD!!! GOOD LUCK!

Lisa Danielson said...

Yeah!!! Way to go Nate...and Angela!!Just remember us when you are rich and famous!

John said...

Good Job man! For some reason I thought harvard was some type of Cheese... come to find out it's a Business school! :) luv ya bro... your bff john