Sunday, January 20, 2008

Last Couple of Weeks

We have had a fun past couple of weeks. And I wanted to get a few pictures posted. Two Mondays ago, some friends from my hometown come up to visit us. It was a fun treat. We went to the mall, had teriyaki for dinner, ice cream from the soft serve machine and played hide-n-go seek. It was so fun. Thanks again for coming Michelle!

Boys counting for Hide-n-go seek.


The girls being found on the washer. They would scream like this every time they were found. The boys would too.


See what I mean?


C enjoying his ice cream. Him and Gage are 27 days apart.


Trying to get a picture of all of them together.


A few days after Michelle came up, four different friends came and we went out to eat at PF Changs. Yummy.






We got a package from Grandma S. (Thanks Grandma!) Kyah is snuggling up with her new Tinkerbell blanket and little mermaid doll. Gage is shooting me with his Buzz Lightyear gun.






We got to play in the snow for a day!







And we got new hats at Old Navy and then went to Jamba Juice. Mmmmmmm.



Gage wanted to take a picture of me. Pretty good job.

We all had blueberries in our teeth when we were done. :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love all the new pictures! Sure wish we would get some snow here!

Anonymous said...

I find it SO crazy that you got snow and we didn't get any here. I mean we are not THAT far away from each other!

I am not sure it you know this, you might, but a note was passed around about a playgroup at church. If you don't know about it and would like more info just email me.

Yes, I got in. NOW, I am totally scared and almost regretting my spur of the moment email....nearly everyone has a PROFESSIONAL website! I keep telling myself that I need to just let go of insecurities and be myself so I can learn just ONE thing!

Kimm said...

Did they actually play in the snow, or did you just make them pose for pictures. Kyah's outfit is cute!!

Team Hanni said...

Oh Kimm.......

I love the blueberry pictures.