8 years ago
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Word of the Year: Self-Control
Last year I posted my goals on this blog and wanted to do it again. It gave me a chance to go back and review them throughout the year and reflect on how I did. This year I have decided to focus on a word for the year like so many of you have. As I have thought about how I would like to improve myself, it seems that everything could be done with a little more self-control. For example, being more patient requires more self-control over my anger, or reading my scriptures more often requires self-control over my time wasting habits, and of course losing weight requires self control in the I love chocolate and candy and everything sweet department. So for me, this year I am going to work on improving all the things in my life that I would like to by practicing more self-control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like it! Now I need to think of a work for me. Hmmm....there are so many to chose from!
Ahhh, I love your word, that would sum it up for me too! Your blog constantly cracks me up, even if I dont' comment everytime, keep up those crazy videos! LOL! We love them!
Post a Comment