8 years ago
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Pretty Girl Gets Molars
Kyah has been cranky and has a cold. Yesterday she was telling me that her mouth hurt. I suspected she may be getting her 2 year molars. So today I held her down and shined a flashlight in her mouth. I saw that the upper two molars are almost all the way in and one on the bottom is just coming through while the forth still hasn't quite made it's way yet. So close! Poor girl. Getting teeth stinks. I've been snuggling her all day long. I can't wait until they're all through and she's my happy girl again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hope they get in quick - and she feels better soon. Poor girl and momma.
Yeah new teeth! I hope they come in quick so she can start using and enjoying them!
Post a Comment