Then we went to my Mom's and started the BBBQing. We ate until we were full and then started our bocce ball tournament. We drew names out of a hat to decide teams. I was with Grandma. We did pretty well. We made it to the championship game, but Jordan and my Mom won. My mom is a master bocce ball player. Fun times.
Then we ate some more, let some of the kiddie fireworks off, and played some Twister Dodgeball- until Gage got knocked and went face first into the asphalt. Poor guy.
I put Kyah to bed before the big fireworks. Gage stayed up and loved it. He did require someone to cover his ears, but he was a trooper. We had all of our own fireworks. It was quite a show too. And of course my brother's were making me nervous all night long with their roman candle fights, bee wars, and jumping over fountains.
Good times!
Apparently I had just made a great roll in bocce ball.
Whenever we had two close balls, we would use the Swiffer to measure. It got to where we would just yell, "swiffer," and someone would come running swiffer in hand.
There will definitely be another 4th of July post. I haven't downloaded the pictures/videos from my other camera yet. And there is a great video of Gage doing his sparkler bootie dance. It was hilarious. And hopefully there will be more of pretty girl.

1 comment:
Your family is NUTS! LOL! great pics of the girls too! Moving, what? Already? Oh boy! LOL! I hope it goes great!
Post a Comment