Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby T
















And this one's for Dad.

9 comments:

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

And you doubted yourself?!!!!? The first one took my breath away and they just kept getting better! I sure love this kid! And I DO BELIEVE I said "I DON'T want to be in any pictures!!!" I didn't even do my hair!

You totally rock! Thank you so much! I LOVE THEM!!!

Michelle said...

Great pictures, as usual... I love the first one, and I also really love the one of him holding onto the white fence in his little white onesie!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one of Tanner in the yellow flowers. Thank you.

Team Hanni said...

What a cute baby!!! You take such beautiful pictures. I think the first is my favorite - and that last one is sooooooooo cute.

Kimm said...

Can we say carbon copy of his father!! Very cute pictures...I can't believe how big he has gotten!!

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

Hey now Kimm, he has a bit of me!!! He doesn't have quite as dark skin OR hair AND he totally has MY attitude...do you NOT see the last picture his scowl?! :)

kg said...

I'm with Victor and the yellow flowers. Great job! Where is this beautiful white barn??

Miss you too!!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

You TRULY have a great eye for photography. I was not kidding when I said I would hire you to take our annual anniversary photos. It would be at Point Defiance Park in Tacoma during the month of August on a weekend.. Your could make a zoo trip of it and I would give you some money.. Let me know!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures of Tanner are gorgeous! You did an amazing job. They are all good, too hard to pick a favorite.... but the one of him up on his toes peaking into the fence is pretty priceless. Great job!