My blog could use a little sunshine after my two previous downer posts. :) Here are some pictures of flowers I took at my Grandma's house yesterday. I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to have lots of pictures of her yard to remember. My kids were running all around and that is exactly how I remember spending my summer days. It was fun to watch.
8 years ago

5 comments:
Gorgeous. I remember playing tag all around the flowers and always being yelled at to be careful. Great memories! Crazy to see your kids doing the same thing years later. Can't wait to see you guys down here!
What a beautiful yard, I just love summertime because of all the varieties of flowers. Daliahs are really photogenic flowers aren't they :-)
Your pics are absolutely beautiful. It's nice to be able to stop and smell the roses at Grandma's house. I hope your move goes smoothly.
Pretty photos!! I love this time of year for all the flowers..
Mel
wow. Beautiful photography.
Post a Comment