Sunday, July 20, 2008

Housekeeping for the Blog

Just a reminder that I'm going to host an online book club. The book is Sam's Letters for Jennifer by Tom Patterson. You still have a couple weeks to get it read. (Because we're moving Aug. 1st, the book club post will not be posed until Aug. 5th, assuming we will have internet by then.)

Also, you may have notice the links on my blog have changed. I don't really like they way they look, but I'm super excited about it. Basically it shows me and everyone else, when the last post was published. This will save me A LOT of time looking at all my links hoping you all have posted something new. My list on the side will put the most recent posted blog at the top. Fun isn't it! It is a new feature that blogger is offering, I didn't go to an outside website to do this.

3 comments:

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

Funny. I am doing a "housekeeping" sort of thing also. Something you can do to update you is in your Feeds...At the top of the internet page is a little orange icon with the words Feeds (J) if you click on it and "subscribe" to the feed you will get a "note" that says whose updated. My viewing pane is in the same area as the History or Favorites and the tab/name becomes BOLD when a new update is present....

Another positive is mine updates every fifteen minutes and so it is usually always new!

The only downside is your are not taken directly to the actual site and so leaving a comment is a bit longer in time....which is why I've gotten so bad at comments!

Anymore questions (or if Other People have questions) just email or comment and I will help...as much as I can!

Mama said...

Next time i am in utah we will get together! I am so excited for you to be close again. you were a cute couple then and you are smokin' hot not!!!
love, melinda

Mama G said...

I'm finished the book last week! Can't wait to see what everyone else thought about it! I like that thing on your page, i may have to add that to mine!