Tuesday, July 08, 2008

E and E

I had the chance to photograph these two ADORABLE girls today. I told their Mom I would post some pics tonight of our photoshoot. And you know me, I'm not good at only posting a couple. Besides, if I was their mom, I'd want to see them all. Nicole, I hope you love them!












7 comments:

Nicole said...

I just missed you call. Sorry! I do LOVE them! Thanks again for coming out and doing pictures! :) They are awesome!!

Michelle said...

I really really like the first two of them together, and the first one of just Ellie! They turned out great. Good job.

Michelle said...

Oh, and I love the last one of them together too!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Great job! Where did you take the photos, I love the background.

Mel

kg said...

Cute! I love that last shot, they match the bench!

Team Hanni said...

That bench is soooooooooo cute! The pictures are beautiful. You are so talented! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Andrea said...

Angela, you are a very good photographer. And marathoner. When are you moving to Utah?