Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Extinction of Naps

Kyah refuses to fall asleep and take a nap at least 50% of the time, if not more. I'm sure the days of naptime are just about over. This is why. Instead of sleeping she just does this........



And you would be amazed at how long she does this for!!

8 comments:

danakat said...

I am laughing so hard right now!!!
That is so so so funny!
Little man is also slowly outgrowing naps, but your little miss is hysterical with her exclamations. Maybe if mine could come up with an amusing catchphrase, I would enjoy his attempts to get my attention a little more...

Erin said...

Why don't kids just sleep like they should. It is the best thing for them and for us! So funny! I wish I could say, "I'm Awake" with that much enthusiasm.sp?

kelly said...

that is hysterical!
and she sounds so tired when she's saying it!

Marcie said...

That's hilarious!!! I just love the things little kids do, they keep us entertained for sure!!!

Team Hanni said...

I hate the day napping is over.... I'm so sorry she is growing out of these.... It is a rare treat when Grace will lay down and go to sleep.

Sorry this good thing had to end.

Alexis said...

Hey it's been a long time since I have seen or talked to you guys. I am visiting my mom right now. I just heard from Kylee and she told me to check this all out. I have the same problem with my daughter and naps. Hope to hear from you soon. My email is powellbabies@yahoo.com.

Alexis aka Lexie

Michelle said...

Oh bummer... That is a bit of a sad day when they outgrow naps! But, it'll be nice this summer to not have to worry about naps when there is so much to do outside! We won't have to worry about nap schedule for Kyah if we decide to go to a Mariners game an hour before it starts again this summer, LOL.

McCray Family said...

ROFLMBO!