Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pretty Girl

Pretty girl got this new dress from my mom. I love it. If they had one my size I would wear it so we could be matchy match. Kyah is so cute in this cowgirl hat too!

Check out the pose.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

I have to say she looks like a little model in that first picture. She is a cutie.

Kimm said...

She looks so darn skinny..she has thinned out a lot since I left! I miss my pudgy Kyah!! Nice hole in her tights..so funny!! I suprised she let you put them on her! It is a very cute dress..Have you checked to see if they have one in your size!!

Michelle said...

That dress is adorable! In that last picture of her, I can definitely see the Hanni in her... usually I think she looks more like her daddy. And ya, she does look really thin in that first picture.

debbie rowley said...

So cute! I love the pose.

Anonymous said...

She's such a little sassafrass, I love it! We'll need to get her some new pink boots if she's grown out of her old ones. ps are her shoes on the wrong feet?? haha