Thursday, March 06, 2008

Funnybuns Friday: Tiara Mania

Nate's mom was so nice and sent Kyah a package full of tiaras from the bridal shop she works at. Kyah instantly knew what to do with them. In addition to wearing them on her head, she she also wears them around her waist. She walks around asking, "How do I look?" Kyah is in heaven..............and so are Gage and I! Take a look at our photoshoot.








These pictures just crack me up. I don't know who enjoys them most, Kyah, Gage, or Me! Yeah, I'm 28 going on 12! I'm not going to lie, you may find one on my head after the kiddos have gone to bed. :)


A few more.


9 comments:

Jill said...

So what your saying is "Its Pretty, Pretty Princess time" like in leadership class in high school. Do you remember? I wore the Tiara around all the time...I totally can relate! love it!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen Gage look so rugged! :-)
It reminds me of my pink princess party ....when I turned 27 last summer!!

Team Hanni said...

Toooooo funny! I love it that you are enjoying these as much as the kids are......

Kimm said...

We all know where gage gets his feminine side from...Nate!! I am sure Kyah is in Heaven...but I know you..you are probably sleeping with them on your head at night!!

McCray Family said...

What a great idea! Who says we can't be queens for the night once the kids are in bed! LOL!

danakat said...

So jealous.

Marcie said...

I want one, I want to be a princess for a day!!!

Marcie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

I can't believe how nice those are!!!