Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's Official!!!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

rise and shout the cougars are out we're on the trail to fame and glory... rah rah rah rah rah go cougars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smithers said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Kylee said...

REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!!

Kelly(M&M) said...

Congrats!! What a fun way to announce this! All the hard work pays off. You will have a great time in Provo!

danakat said...

That is the cutest announcement...!
Congratulations.

Team Hanni said...

REALLY??? How cute is this! What a fun way to share your wonderful news! Congrats Nate!!!

kg said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations :)

Marcie said...

Congrats!!! when are you leaving. I get there finally and you are going to leave. What's up with that?

Brandon and Amber said...

Yea! Come back and hang out with us! When are you guys moving?

Ang said...

We won't be moving until August.

Erin said...

So it is super selfish, but I am so excited about this news because now we will see you so much more! I can't wait to get Kate and Kyah together. Congrats Nate, looks like the hard work paid off!

Michelle said...

Hmmm, ummm, congrats I guess :-) You're gonna miss seeing our new little one by just a couple of weeks. I am really excited for Nate because I know he's been working so hard, but very bummed you guys are moving!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how exciting for you guys.
Just in time for Gage to start school!
Congratulations! :)

Kelsey

McCray Family said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Woohoo!

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

Congrats Nate!

Well, I am putting in a request....early August (or if you are moving early August...late July)

I want 1 year photos done!

(too much to ask for?)