
The quote says:
"For me, running isn't about losing pounds or building fitness. I know about those benefits, and they are incentives, to be sure.
But they don't even come close to the real reason I run, which is to feel. To feel strong. To feel happy. To feel free. To feel alive."
Robyn Savage
Her note to me says, "You're going to do great Angela! I'll see you at the finish line!"
Thank you Tara for your thoughtfulness. This encouragement and support is exactly what I needed at this stage in the game! (Tara ran the very first SLC marathon!) You have no idea what kind of a boost you just gave me! Thank you, thank you!
And yes, I WILL see you at finish line! I am going to make it. I am a marathoner!

5 comments:
What a great support group you have! You will do it! And after your marathon you'll be ready for those seagal tryouts! =D
Yeah, last comment from Leslie, don't know why it isn't saying my name as I am signed in...
How sweet of your sister-in-law!!! It will be so wonderful to see you go through that finish line. Makes me cry just thinking about it. You have been through quite the journey- one that will help you through ANYTHING! I am so proud of your dedication to this. Someday I want to be like Angela!!!
you are an inspiration angie!
i've really enjoyed reading about this journey you've been on.
thanks for sharing...
Hey, Angela, I read your marathon blog - wow - and even though I can't be there in body, I'll be at the finish line in spirit, carrying a huge sign, "Way to Go, Angela!"
Oma Smith
Post a Comment