I remember when I ran my 20-miler... My roommate was going to run the first half with me, but she ate at Fazoli's not too long before we ran, and she made it about three miles (if you know what I'm saying). When I was running that last little stretch before I came back to my apartment, I was yelling for anyone to hear "I just ran 20 miles in three hours!!!" Now you're part of the elite :-) haha! Three more weeks!
7 comments:
You have every right to write on and on about your awesomeness! Wow, really that is impressive...you are almost there! :) You can do it!
you are the epitome of awesomeness!
rock on!
Congratulations...you did it!
Amy
You are so ready for this.... Not many people can say, I ran 21 miles today and I feel AWESOME! Good for you - enjoy the tapering weeks.
I remember when I ran my 20-miler... My roommate was going to run the first half with me, but she ate at Fazoli's not too long before we ran, and she made it about three miles (if you know what I'm saying). When I was running that last little stretch before I came back to my apartment, I was yelling for anyone to hear "I just ran 20 miles in three hours!!!" Now you're part of the elite :-) haha! Three more weeks!
See my comment on your training blog.
Yup, pretty much awsomeness!!!!
Post a Comment