Monday, March 17, 2008

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

I was at the gym today and I saw fliers for tryouts for the SEA GALS! April 27th is the big day. I don't know why this excites me so much, oh wait yes I do, because deep down I want to try out. Remember my post about how I am a Sea Gal at heart. What do you think, should I go for it?









Totally kidding, obviously I'm not trying out.................. 10 years ago, maybe.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you should just show up and do it!! What would American Idol be without the tryouts?? :-) If nothing else it will make for a great blog entry!

Anonymous said...

p.s. it looks like they need some more brunettes anyway.

Team Hanni said...

You would make a fine Sea gal.

Judging
You will be judged in three categories: dance ability, pizzazz and physical appearance.

You've got it all!!!

Kimm said...

I think you should totally go and make a fool out of yourself!! Ha Ha Make sure you tape it..I want to see it!!

Ang said...

I'm thinking I have enough "pizzazz" to make up for my lack of dance abilities and physical appearance. :)

Kimm said...

Nate...so shoule Kristen and I both be afraid..that picture of you on her website might be worse than mine!! You know you love me!!

Lisa Danielson said...

You should do it!! Of course this is coming from a girl who made a complete fool of herself at Jazz girls try-outs!

Team Hanni said...

Too bad I would look better in the outfit.
Love Jeff

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

I think you should try out...what is the worst that happens you get told no? A dream fulfilled; even if it was for one day you were a sea gal! (I am sure they give some sort of try out t shirt too :)!!!)
Go for it!