Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Cute Husband!

Today was Nate's birthday! Unfortunately for him, he has a huge presentation over the internet tomorrow and has been working much of the day. I did get up early and fix him a huge breakfast. Then he went to work and came home at five. We were suppose to have another couple and their kids over for dinner, but we found out 30 minutes before dinner time that they had lost their baby. (She miscarried.) Such sad news! My mom and Hunter came over instead and had dinner with us and ate cheese cake. I made Nates favorite dinner of course. (Salmon) Then Nate worked some more while I watched American Idol. Sorry cute husband that you had to work so much and that your birthday did not turn out how I had hoped and probably not how you had hoped. I love you and so do the kids ............. and what the heck else matters!!



Gage helping Daddy blow out his candle.


We did get this beautiful rainbow today.

2 comments:

kg said...

Happy b-day Nate! A huge breakfast, I'm impressed Angela :)

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

That is a beautiful rainbow! Happy Birthday Nate!