I'm not very good at choosing only a couple of pics. So please forgive me in advance of all the pics that will be coming of Baby T. I think these may be my two favorites of him all by himself.
What perfection! I just love it when they can hardly move and you don't have to worry about setting them down someplace (except for maybe an older sibling to come by and hurt them). Beautiful!
Love this bottom one...I'm also loving the color of the paint on the walls, who's house is this at? I like the first picture without the blur, because you can see the molding on the window-I'm a sucker for old houses (the outside is still blurred)! Just my preference. So fun!
3 comments:
What perfection! I just love it when they can hardly move and you don't have to worry about setting them down someplace (except for maybe an older sibling to come by and hurt them). Beautiful!
Amy
Love this bottom one...I'm also loving the color of the paint on the walls, who's house is this at? I like the first picture without the blur, because you can see the molding on the window-I'm a sucker for old houses (the outside is still blurred)! Just my preference. So fun!
I love your pictures! I liked both blurred and unblurred pictures, sorry that I wasn't much help. I loves of him sleeping, so precious!
Post a Comment