
I'm glad that I took pics of her in this cute shirt because later she colored all over it with a green marker that WILL NOT come out. I bought this shirt when she was a tiny little baby and couldn't wait until she was big enough to wear it. The weather was finally warm enough so I put it on her for the first time, took pics, and then the marker. UHHHHH. It's always the favorite clothes that they ruin.
I thought her eyes looked so pretty this day. I wanted to get a great picture. Unfortunately she had her sippy cup in her mouth the whole time, but it was a good practice for me.
Note: I need to know how these pics look for you. Our new computer has an ultra bright screen and it's hard for me to tell what the pics look like. It's kind of like one of those big screen TV's where if you move, the screen changes. Anyway, let me know.

2 comments:
I think they look good. The lighting in the first pic is perfect.
Amy
They look good! My laptop screen is amazing and I think everything looks better on it, so what you're seeing I always wonder too.....
Post a Comment