Friday, March 30, 2007

Jordan runs the 100 meter dash.

In addition to the long jump, Jordan ran the 100 meter dash at his track meet yesterday. This sequence of pics is not as exciting as the long jump for three reasons.

1). I could not get down by the finish line like I would have liked to. I stood about half way down the track.
2). Jordan is certainly NOT winning. :)
3). The pictures are not close up. I would have needed a zoom lens for that. I could have cropped them to make them closer up, but I chose not to. :) I would have if I was going to print them or something.

Out of 8 people, he came in 5th. He is in lane two. That is two people in from the right. Jordan also runs the 400 meters, but didn't yesterday, and the 4 by 400 relay. I didn't see that race because it is the very last one of the meet and the kiddos weren't havin it! So this is the last track post..... until next week. :)

Oh, if you click on the pic, you can see his facial expression better. Picture three and four are pretty funny.





No comments: