I heard some talking in the baby monitor about 45 minutes after I put Gage and Kyah down for the night. I went in my room and listened to their sweet little conversation. Gage is asking all the questions, and Kyah is giving all the one word responses. I was laughing so hard listening to this. I wish I would have had a tape recorder.
Do you want Momma?
No
Do you want my blankies?
No
Do you want to go back to sleep?
No
Do you want to lay on my pillow?
No
Do you want to get up?
No
Is it daytime?
No
Do you want momma to hold us?
No
Do you want to go back to sleep?
No
Do you want a ball?
Yeah
Do you want a ball?
Yeah
You can’t have a ball in your bed?
Do you want a ball?
No
Do you want to go back to sleep?
No
Do you want momma to hold us?
No
Do you want to lay on my pillow?
No
Do you want my puppy?
No
(A few seconds of silence.)
And then as if he knows I’m listening
Momma I’m wiping my nose!
A few seconds later, and yelling now.
MOMMA MOMMA MOMMA
I went in there and he just told me again that he was wiping his nose.( I had put tissue on his chair by his bed when he went to bed because he said his nose was running.) Anyway, after that announcement in person and after Kyah kept telling me play, play, they went back to sleep… I think.
8 years ago

3 comments:
How sweet! You should keep the monitor around until they leave the house.
Amy
Good idea Amy! How do they like sharing a room?
That is the cutest...I love how when Gage said you can't have the ball she didn't want it anymore, this totally made me laugh. Thanks for posting that!
Post a Comment