I took pictures of Baby T again today. He is two months old now. Last time he was only two weeks. I have tons of pics to sift through and post, but I just wanted to post my favorite tonight. Unfortunately, I am an idiot at saving a picture. I fixed it up and thought I saved it, but apparently I messed up some how. So I am posting it exactly as I took it because it's late. The reason I love this pic so much is because of how Baby T is looking at his Mom. He would not look away from her. I love the way babies ADORE their Mommas! So sweet.

PS. Baby T is wearing the outfit he will be blessed in really soon.
2 comments:
I just love the light -- and the sweet baby face!
Amy
Nice window shot! I love his little outfit too :)
Post a Comment