Saturday, May 12, 2007

Finally, A Picture of My Guy!

If a stranger were to look at this blog, they may think that I favor Kyah over Gage given the amount of pictures I have of each child. The problem is that whenever I get out the camera, Gage runs and hides. Literally.

Do you see what I mean. Or, he will turn his head and refuse to look at me.
However, I got the best of him today. I was waiting at the bottom of the slide and I got it. A picture of Gage that I love. It showcases his little smile that melts my heart! (Notice the static in his hair, I love it.)






I just had to post this one too. Not because it's a great photo, it's not. However, I don't have many of the two together and I think it shows how Kyah is such a little climber. AND how her hair is always in her face driving me crazy.

No comments: