8 years ago
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
What is a girl to do?
I just love both of the finalists for American Idol!! I didn't vote last night because I just couldn't choose one over the other. I think I am going to cry tonight when they announce the winner because I will feel so bad for the other. I love Blake because he is unique and quite the entertainer. His beat boxing is so cool. I think I really would buy a CD by him. I do worry that he may not be able to produce the kind of CD he wants if he wins. I also love Jordin. She is such an unbelievable singer! AND, she's only seventeen. I think I would buy a CD from her too. I think she will be so heartbroken if she doesn't win. I have watched a lot of American Idol and I have never felt like this for a finale. I have always wanted one contestant over the other, or I don't care for either. So this is new for me. Oh, my heart aches for whoever doesn't win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think they are both winners. Soemetimes the runner up does better anyways. I like them both, but am a Blake fan for sure.
Can't believe the Photoshop!!!
Blake is my favorite, but the song they make them sing always sucks. My favorite season is still Reuben and Clay. I drove 100 miles to watch that finale.
Amy
I am totally a "Blaker Girl" LOL. I felt the same way as you though, I was torn as to who I wanted to win. I think Blake will do better not being "restrained" by an American Idol contract, and Jordin will do a great job. I can't wait for Blake's album to come out, 2nd place finish or not, I think he was the best "american idol". This was by far my favorite season... and yes, I got teary eyed at the end. Good luck to both Blake and Jordin...
Post a Comment