
Four years ago today at 6:00am exactly, Gage was born. I remember how amazing it felt to have him in my arms finally and how I instantly loved him with ever ounce of my being. I remember thinking he was so cute when I saw him. He was nine pounds and so he was born chubby.

When the nurses took him and were doing the apgar test-I think that's what it's called-I remember one of them asking who he got his dimple from and I replied, "He has a dimple!" His dimple to this day is one of my favorite parts of him. I also remember them saying that he had big feet and I told them he got that from me. It seems like this wonderful day in the life of Nate and me was just yesterday!
This is Gage at 11 months. He wore this to my graduation.
Age two
Age Two.
Age 3
Age three
Age Three
And now.....
Here he is at age 4. Can you believe how much he's grown?!
It's amazing how fast he is growing up. It's even more amazing how much joy and love and everything wonderful that he has brought to our lives. He makes us laugh all the the time. He is a smart, loving, curious but cautious, funny, wonderful big brother kind of a guy. Last night when I gave him a kiss goodnight, I told him that would be the last kiss he would give me as a three year old, it kind of made me sad. So I made him give me about 5 more. :) This morning he got up and asked me, "am I four now?" I have been so blessed to have had Gage in my life for four wonderful years and many more to come. I love you Gage!

3 comments:
I just love to look back at older pictures of my children. He is such a cutie!
Amy
I am in love with blonde haired-blue eyed boys, which I am not thinking I will ever have! He is such a doll! I thought I read somewhere that he doesn't like his picture taken, those last two are GREAT and you'd never think he doesn't like his picture taken :)!
So sweet, he is such a "big boy" now...love the tree pic :)
Post a Comment