Thursday, May 31, 2007

Gage's Birthday

We started out the day yesterday with a birthday breakfast. Pancakes.


Then we headed to our music group class. The kids sang happy birthday to Gage and I brought cupcakes for everyone. Don't be impressed, I bought them. :)




After music we went to Burger King- Gages choice- to get some lunch and hit the toy there. I thought it was funny he chose Burger King because the only time we have ever eaten their food was when we took Aunt Kristen to the airport a coulple of weeks ago. I do remember him noticing the big toy as we left. Yes, that was probably the deciding factor.




Then we went home to get ready for he party. I frosted the cake and Gage decoraded it himself. Unfortunately the sprinkles weren't sticking too well. He did a good job though.



Time for our Diego Party!
The friends came and everyone got their picture with Gage on the Dora and Diego chairs. Then we made telescopes, badges, and picture frames.




We played stick the badge on Diego.




Time for cake!!




And presents. :)



Then we went outside to play with bubbles. We couldn't stay out too long, it was very hot!



I tried to get a picture with everyone.


After everyone left. Gage opened up his presents from us. Can you tell he was running around barefoot? (I'm being sarcastic.)




Time for dinner. Gage wanted Mac and Cheese, a favorite around here. I have never seen the two of them eat so fast in my life! They worked up an appetite at the party.



Finally time for a bath and ready for bed. Wait, one last chit chat on the new John Deer walkies talkies first.


Now it's time for bed. What a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

time to have birthday fun now you should have good control of your hands, unzip my pants pull out my c-ck and I will show you what your little mouth is really for, I like little boys and they suck c-ck better than girls too, you will look soooooooooooooo cute with your mouth full of c-m. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!