
The kids and I took Kristen to the space needle yesterday. Kyah started screaming when she saw that we were going up in the elevator. She pretty much cried the WHOLE time we were up there. Gage was not happy either. He wasn't screaming, but he wouldn't let poor Kristen put him down. When we did make it to the ground, we walked around the Seattle Center for a while. We found that they were having an international kids festival. They had hula-hoops set out on a grassy area. We enjoyed giving them a try. When we were leaving, we walked past EMP and I loved the shiny outside of it-anything shiny and pink is right up my ally- and couldn't help but snap some pics of the reflections.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhscK2e03nOHsYthq9E0UNulQk-H8i8SAETXH2Gd9Y5YJpVdZzZt1ip4jW2rg3XZu6F1Eig80VjmkWJVqdgWc1tY4krUJonyLs1QbpONwG_phTW7WGaRUDFqYDZmV0qUcdMi1eH/s1600-h/space+needle+040.JPG">
I just love Gage's dimple.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEga5ikFLB4yBNVQiDah2RmLo8hivlxYFxFZ9BcVjxtEKV-B3OTeCaMAiYQqMbUGU8C1kNpiCE7Q54dfzx5Gq9beHOEnJK_i4sFlmg37ONjjIMJ0oaPra6gucbCw8bhmYvk9jGfS/s1600-h/space+needle+018.JPG">
I'm showing the kids how it's done.
This is the only picture of Kyah and me up in the space needle. Notice how Kyah is crying. My hair is super wacko, it was WINDY!

3 comments:
Love the b&w space needle! Also the second self portrait pink shot :) Looks like a fun weekend, totally Seattle!
That first picture looks really cool -- I love the effects.
Amy
Hey, can I get a copy of your space needle picture. I like the first one with the color and the black and white! They look great, you're really getting an eye for awesome photos.
Post a Comment