On Memorial Day, we went to my mom's house to have a birthday BBQ for Gage and me. My birthday was Memorial day this year and his birthday is today. We had a great time and were spoiled by everyone. (A special thanks to Michelle, for coming over and celebrating at the last minute.) It was so much fun to be with my brother's and sisters! One of the things I enjoy the most is playing games and goofing off with them. Nate was super sweet and took the kids home at 8:30 and I stayed to play some more. I got a few pics of Gage opening up his presents, but then I realized today I do not have one picture of me on my birthday! Oh well. I do have some video footage though and I wish I knew how to post it! Basically, we went to a new park that had just opened up and we were racing each other on a course we had set up. (over a rock wall, up slides, down slides, and a final sprint to a bench) Anyway, Jordan was running full speed at the bench to try to catch up to Brad and decided to jump over the bench. Well, he didn't make it. His legs hit the back of the bench and he face plated hard onto cement and flipped onto his back. At first it was really scary! But he popped up like no big deal after about 3 seconds. He was scraped pretty good on his shoulder, head, and wrist. For how hard he fell, he was pretty lucky. So I think the video is funny now, knowing he's just fine. Plus I have funny dodge ball video. Anyway, the point of all this was that we have been busy and have another busy day coming up with Gage's very small party with his friends coming up today! Fun fun.

The other little boy is Michelle's son. They live next door to my mom. Michelle was my neighbor growing up and then bought that house from her parents.
Notice Kyah holding the bag like it's a purse. She cracks me up. Better pics will be coming from today's party I'm sure. :)
1 comment:
Glad you had a good b-day. Gage is getting so big! Sounds like a fun weekend!!
Post a Comment