Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Lesson Learned

On our last day in Utah, we decided to go to Hogle Zoo. They have this indoor facility that is like a rain forest and there are birds that fly around at will. I spotted a family of pink birds and of course wanted to get a picture. I was not able to get a great picture and apparently the birds did not like me taking their picture because right after I was done, I felt a huge plop on my shoulder. I knew exactly what had happened, but I looked to confirm that yes, one of the pretty pink birds had done their "duty" on me. Luckily for me it was 1. not on my head and 2. because the birds are of good size, the "duty" basically just bounced off me. I really though this was hillarious and showed everyone else so they could get a good laugh as well. Then my sister in law, bless her germ despising soul, took a wipe and took care of what was left.
Lesson learned: Do not take pictures of pretty pink birds while standing beneath them!

1 comment:

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

Glad you laughed! I think we went to the same zoo a while back, does it have a little train that takes you through Pioneer Days? I love the zoo!