Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Kylee!!


Unfortunately this post is being written just barely after midnight and so the date will not be Kylee's Birthday. Her birthday is the 21st.

I LOVE KYLEE!! Anyone who knows me, knows that Kylee and I are very close. She is seven years younger than me, well, technically, 6 years and 51 weeks. Anyway, age really doesn't matter. We are basically twins, that didn't get to be twins. (That sounds a little silly doesn't it?) We really do like the same things and have similar personality traits.

She is hillarious and laughs at all her own jokes.(just like me :>) We always say, why would you tell a joke if you didn't think it was funny??

She is naturally athletic and tough.

She is very down to earth and a go-with-the-flow kind of gal. Which is great.

When she lived here, she would watch my kids whenever I would ask her to and she would never complain or make me feel like I was putting her out.
She is a very studious gal- minus the last four months. (Sorry Kylee, it's the truth)

She is going to be a nurse and it's the perfect profession for her. She is very compassionate and empathetic. She has a heart of gold. She's so kind. She is very outgoing.

She is a great aunt to my kiddies. Kyah is named after her. That's why we chose to spell her name with a Ky as apposed to Kaya, Kaija, Kaiya, Kia, you get the picture.

We have always said that we are going to be neighbors and raise our kids right next door to each other. She lets the boys she dates know this.

I wish I had picures of us through the years. Like when I took her to her first concert. (NSYNC) Or when we went to WWF Smackdown together. Good times.

She is such a good girl. Seriously. She has a good head on her shoulders and I am very proud of her and the decisions she has made in her life. She's just as beautiful inside as she is on the outside.

This is a lot of rambling and not quite as put together as I would like, but it's late and I'm tired. Basically, I just want to say happy birthday to my sister, my best friend! Can't wait to see you in 11 days!! Hugs and Kisses.

2 comments:

kg said...

Happy b-day Kylee! You share the same b-day as my sister Diana. Angela, you beat me to it; as I was lying in bed last night I wished I would of posted something for my sister!

Anonymous said...

Angela-
You can tell Kim that it's not too late to post something about her fabulous sister whose birthday is May 21st :) Yeah for May babies!

-Diana B.