Friday, May 18, 2007

Go Mariners!

We/I Love to go to Mariner games! I have been to many over the span of my life. There's something so exciting and youthful about being there watching baseball. I thought Kristen had to experience Safeco Field since she has never been to any pro sporting event in her life! Here are some pics. Kyah is wearing a Mariner hat eventhough you can not tell.








We made it through seven full innings and then headed home. It was kind of late and Gage kept asking to leave. However, I do think the kids enjoyed the game more than they have before. They were clapping along and dancing. It was really cute.


Ummmm, oh yeah, they lost.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

bummer they lost, but I'm right there with you. I love going to the games, I get giddy every time :-) And I deck myself and the kids out in Mariner outfits too!!